Tuesday, October 12, 2010

25 weeks.

25 weeks down 105 days to go! He's getting bigger and stronger everyday. Today I had the laptop barely resting on my lap and he kicked it sooooooooooooooo hard that it fell on the floor. If his kicks are this strong already I am in for some painful kicks & punches :) He is now around 13.4 inches to 14.5 inches long and weighs around 2 pounds :) If he takes after his dad height he's probably 13.4 inches but he sure is tough. We go back to the doctor on November 3rd and thats about it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh ya be careful with putting the labtop on your lap while you're pregnant. My dr. told me cuz of the heat rays it can actually be dangerous and possibly harm your baby. But for being 25 weeks already you still don't look that big. maybe it's because I looked about ready to pop about that time. ha ha

    ReplyDelete