Monday, November 8, 2010

So thankful!

I had my first baby shower in Fillmore on Saturday and I had so much fun. We played some games and they were actually fun games and the guests got a prize. I sucked at most of the games but oh well it was fun. Sammie did such a good job. I'm so grateful for Kim for helping and all my family that helped. I am so blessed. Thank you to the friends that came! I'm so glad that you did.

Baby Chappell (yes he is still nameless) got spoiled! So many cute things and I love em all. After I got home from the shower I got to show off everything to my in laws which magically appeared at my door step and it was so fun. Then after dinner I got to show it all off to Ben again. I love it! Right now the stuff is all piled up in my living room. Ben and I are going to get the extra room cleaned out on wednesday and then we will have room for baby stuff. Also my amazing mother made the changing table and it's darling and then today we found a dresser on ksl for 45 bucks and were going to paint it black to match! I will post pictures later this week when my mom comes up and helps me make a cute room :)

Thanks again everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sami did a great job hosting! You got lots of fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! I can't wait to see the baby's room :)

    ReplyDelete