Monday, November 16, 2009

One year ago today....

One year ago today Ben and I were coming back from visiting my family in Fillmore and getting new tires on my car. We were just north of the Panquitch exit when Ben said, "Do you feel that vibrating?" I said, It's probably just the road, and he said I think it's our tires. Well, as this conversation was happening we were passing a diesel. Just after we got back into the slow lane we ran over a bird bone.... yes a bird bone.. it was 1/4 of an inch long and it blew up our back passenger tire. We started fish tailing, seconds later the diesel hit the front driver side of our car. It spun us backward barely missing the back of the trailer and another truck. We spun several times into the median, but luckily we were both wearing seatbelts. I always wear mine, because my Patriarchal Blessing says to avoid being careless in a vehicle and to also be responsible. SOOO that was a big red flag of Ashley wear your seatbelt!!! I am so grateful for Patriarchal Blessings. I really do think that it saved my life. I'm also grateful for my wonderful husband who was instantly by my side that day. I love you Ben!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment