Monday, October 12, 2009

Life is good.

Ben and I are doing great!!! He's loving Seminary and hating college but thats okay :) He's just ready to be done!! Only 7 more months!!! He's doing awesome with his teaching. The other teachers come in and see me sometimes and tell me how much the students love him! I'm so proud!!!!! :) Work for me is just dandy. It's been really busy lately but thats good! We haven't done anything super exciting lately. Except my family came down and watched conference with us and that was fun and then Saturday afternoon we randomly went up to Richfield and saw Ben's family. It was so much fun. His dad and I were really bored Sunday afternoon while everyone was sleeping and we made the BEST pumpkin cookies.. and the recipe is super super easy. If you want it let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment