Sunday, January 18, 2009

A little update on us

So Ben and I have had quite an eventful year so far already. School is keeping Ben super busy because he is a Senior and his class schedule is all over the place and I've been sick with the most annoying head cold! So I've been taking medicine and vitamins daily trying to build my immune system back up..... Also, We've been looking into moving into a new apartment because ours is a little expensive for us now but a miracle happened this morning. Its funny how the lord works sometimes. My cousin Kayla is going to move into a spare bedroom. We're excited to have her and it will be helpful for us. She struggles with being away from home and she stresses over everything. So we're pretty much opposites but she's a great girl and we are so happy that she wants to stay here. I think it will be good for both of us! I love the girl.. Anyways-- Work keeps me busy, we're kinda slow right now but its going to pick up in a couple of weeks so I'll probably wish it was slow again! Oh and about New Years resolutions.. I finally decided that i'm not going to make one. haha I know it sounds dumb but I never keep it anyway. Ben set one to get into shape and he's been going to the gym everyday, but I'm just not a fan of working out.. I've decided once my metabolism stops working then I'll go to the gym :) Well thats pretty much all I can think of right now. Except that I love ben.. he's great. He seriously is the nicest husband ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment