Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We finally found out!

We're having a Boy! We are both so excited. The baby is super strong and healthy and everything looks good. It's sitting sooooo low. After about 20 minutes of checking the brain and organs and making sure he was perfect I finally had to get up and do jumping jacks and walk around for a few minutes to try and get him to move up. Well he finally moved to his side a little and we got the shot! Yay! We both have always thought boy but lately almost everyone has said it's a girl so I started thinking they were right because they have kids but nope it's going to be a boy and we are both just so excited. Now on to the boring stuff I have gained 8 pounds and I am showing. It's still very small but it's there and I love it. The End!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! congrats to you both! What a blessing!
    Hey Chappell we're baptising Aaron this November, do you remember Aaron and his Ray Charles impersonations? He still does them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Ashley remember you are the mother. No matter what people say go with your instincts. You will know that baby better than anyone else whether they have kids or not. I'm excited for you guys! Good luck with everything and getting all the baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So all the cool people are having boys huh!? :) I'm super excited for you. And as for not showing, I didn't for quite a while and then one morning I woke up with this crazy huge belly! It probably wasn't overnight but it feels like it... so be ready! LOL. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete